| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Upernavik in April is very cold at -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with sporadic snow. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water falls across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Upernavik are fine having on average a measurable 6:54 of beaming solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Upernavik April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Upernavik, Greenland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Upernavik:
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) NW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 555.3 kms (345 miles) NW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) WSW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) WSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 714.5 kms (444 miles) WSW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) SW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 650 kms (403.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 710.9 kms (441.7 miles) SSW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) SSE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) SSE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) SSE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) SSE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) SSE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 674.6 kms (419.2 miles) SSE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 657 kms (408.2 miles) S
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 974.6 kms (605.6 miles) SSE