| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Upernavik in October is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with snow now and again. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- In October the blue above Upernavik is dismal having on average a murky 1:13 of resplendent sunlight per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Upernavik October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Upernavik, Greenland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Upernavik:
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) NW
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 555.3 kms (345 miles) NW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 501.6 kms (311.7 miles) WSW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) WSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 714.5 kms (444 miles) WSW
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) SW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 650 kms (403.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 710.9 kms (441.7 miles) SSW
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) SSE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 436.8 kms (271.4 miles) SSE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 437.5 kms (271.9 miles) SSE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 469.3 kms (291.6 miles) SSE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 673.8 kms (418.7 miles) SSE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 674.6 kms (419.2 miles) SSE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 657 kms (408.2 miles) S
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 974.6 kms (605.6 miles) SSE